The Austrian Society for Geomechanics cordially invites you to the 65th Geomechanics Colloquium which is held in Salzburg at the congress center "Salzburg Congress" on October 13th and 14th, 2016.
The Session Topics are:
- Geothermal energy - experiences, chances and risks
- TBM - expectations and reality
- Geomechanical aspects in mining (surface and underground mining)
- Large projects in Austria
The agenda for the Geomechanics Colloquium this year can be downloaded HERE
Prior to the Colloquium, the 10th Austrian Tunnel Day is scheduled on October 12th, 2016. The Topics are:
- Special challenges at current large construction sites
- BIM in tunnelling
- Contractual project specifications in tunnelling - What are the misconceptions?
- Innovation award
The agenda for the Tunnel Day this year can be downloaded HERE
The conference languages at the Tunnel Day and the Geomechanics Colloquium will be German and English. Simultaneous translation will be provided.
The conference will be held at the congress center "Salzburg Congress" (Auerspergstraße 6, 5020 Salzburg, entrance Mirabellgarten), located in the center of the city. Salzburg is famous for its marvellous historical city center and the cultural activities.
The conference is accompanied by a technical exhibition from 12th to 14th of October. For availability of exhibition space please contact the secretariat of the Austrian Society for Geomechanics.
Cat. 1 € 310,- (1st. floor arround the escalator)
Cat. 2 € 280,- (Rest 1st floor)
Cat. 3 € 260,- (Ground floor and 2nd floor)
50% advance payment at reservation (after receipt of the invoice).
Rest of payment after receiving the detailed documents about the exhibition.
The price of the standard-exhibition booth (9m²) includes:
- booth walls, 1 table and 3 chairs, 1 electrical connection (triple plug socket)
- simple signage (without company logo) in b/w
- 1 ticket to the conference (issued to the company's name) including the conference documents
- 3 persons as booth personel (maximum)
- Lunch buffet for the booth personel (3 days)
- ÖGG buffet dinner at Stieglkeller
- Additional furniture will be charged apart - depending on the order
cancellation until 15.07.2016 50%
cancellation until 15.09.2016 75%
cancellation after 15.09.2016 100% (exept you would desingate an alternative exhibitor)
A field trip will be organized for Saturday, October 15th.
Program for Accompanying Persons
We will offer a pleasant and interesting seightseeing-program for accompanying persons on Thursday, October 13th.
Please contact the secretariat of the Austrian Society for Geomechanics for information about the advertising possibilities.